Retaliation Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One group stands alone against an army of demons created by dark mages to wipe out the planet. And the story begins...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

IMPORTANT: 2010 Absences, the RP, GRAPHIC NOVEL?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Wolfie
Admin
Admin
Wolfie

IMPORTANT: 2010 Absences, the RP, GRAPHIC NOVEL? Empty
PostSubject: IMPORTANT: 2010 Absences, the RP, GRAPHIC NOVEL?   IMPORTANT: 2010 Absences, the RP, GRAPHIC NOVEL? EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 3:48 pm

From now on, the list of my and others' absences in 2010 will be posted here when updated.

Wolfie

March 20 - 30 - Trip to Spain, France, and Italy [done lol]
Christmas Break - South Africa
Summer - Summer school, Illinois, etc.

The Retaliation RP

It has been 'on hold' for several months now. Unfortunately we're missing one major component - Lyokosecter5. I haven't seen him for a while now, and I sent him an email a while back, but no response. if I remember correctly, he was going to be gone sometime in October, so from September 20th, he has a month to return or reply. If he does not, unfortunately we'll have to continue the RP without him.

Graphic Novel?

After much consideration, I have decided to possibly turn Retaliation into a graphic novel as well. My idea is taking out some sections of the dialogue and drawing them out as with a comic. Other pages, as if in a book, would be matched with a scene from the passage, but not all.

This will not take effect immediately, and should not be expected any time soon. Possibly the end of 2010 or 2011.

If you have anything like absences for yourself or comments, feel free to post them so they may be added.

Last edited by Wolfie on Mon May 31, 2010 9:32 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://retaliationforum.forumotion.com
[Rioichi]
That Girl in the Skinny Jeans
That Girl in the Skinny Jeans
[Rioichi]

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT: 2010 Absences, the RP, GRAPHIC NOVEL?   IMPORTANT: 2010 Absences, the RP, GRAPHIC NOVEL? EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 7:03 am

I'll be on here rarely as i focus on my DJ Hacccka Project and School.

2010 you'll see me in the summer.

Podcast and Animation are on hold.

Newsletter is on hold.

and,other stuff
Back to top Go down
http://French-DBP-Productions.blogspot.com
Lyokosecter5
New Kid
New Kid

Location : Right here, with Demose, Dyrej, Konque, and the rest of the Retaliation gang! There's no other place I'd wanna be!

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT: 2010 Absences, the RP, GRAPHIC NOVEL?   IMPORTANT: 2010 Absences, the RP, GRAPHIC NOVEL? EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 8:35 pm

I been gone for awhile, but I've returned! Ummm. School's a hassel, and my trip to go hunting in october of this year has been pushed to 2010. and of course here and there i'll be gone. But I'm gonna try to come back and be here as much as I can. I missed retaliation dearly. I'm back baby!
Back to top Go down
Wolfie
Admin
Admin
Wolfie

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT: 2010 Absences, the RP, GRAPHIC NOVEL?   IMPORTANT: 2010 Absences, the RP, GRAPHIC NOVEL? EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 11:57 pm

Awesome. Sorry to hear about the trip. xD School's been a hassle for me as well, so we'll still start back up on October 20th.
Back to top Go down
Odd One Out
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Odd One Out

Location : Like an impatient breeder, I'm just waiting for this forum to do something.

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT: 2010 Absences, the RP, GRAPHIC NOVEL?   IMPORTANT: 2010 Absences, the RP, GRAPHIC NOVEL? EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 10:42 pm

Weekdays are a hassel for me because Im stretching myself thin. October 11 I'll be playing a gig at so thats not good and I got to practice so expect time to be limited until November
Back to top Go down
==K.T.==
Junior
Junior
==K.T.==

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT: 2010 Absences, the RP, GRAPHIC NOVEL?   IMPORTANT: 2010 Absences, the RP, GRAPHIC NOVEL? EmptySat Oct 03, 2009 2:54 am

As always, I'll be here whenever, and I always make time in the day to check all of my active sites.
Back to top Go down
http://racefan105.deviantart.com
Wolfie
Admin
Admin
Wolfie

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT: 2010 Absences, the RP, GRAPHIC NOVEL?   IMPORTANT: 2010 Absences, the RP, GRAPHIC NOVEL? EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 10:15 pm

Got some updates. My trial version of Word ran out so I have to wait for a bit before I can keep working on the next chapter. Bleh.

The trip to Europe has been confirmed, though the dates might have changed. Going to Madrid, Paris, and Rome. Smile

El Salvador is a definite no. The supervisor who oversees the trips there for development work was shot there. ...So no.

I'm expecting to get a tablet this christmas, which means the story may be well on its way to graphic novel-dom. We can also start back up with the RP. Smile
Back to top Go down
Odd One Out
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Odd One Out

Location : Like an impatient breeder, I'm just waiting for this forum to do something.

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT: 2010 Absences, the RP, GRAPHIC NOVEL?   IMPORTANT: 2010 Absences, the RP, GRAPHIC NOVEL? EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 3:07 pm

I will be out from the 19 to the 23 of July
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT: 2010 Absences, the RP, GRAPHIC NOVEL?   IMPORTANT: 2010 Absences, the RP, GRAPHIC NOVEL? Empty

Back to top Go down

IMPORTANT: 2010 Absences, the RP, GRAPHIC NOVEL?
Page 1 of 1