Retaliation Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One group stands alone against an army of demons created by dark mages to wipe out the planet. And the story begins...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Skitz Opinion about Adam Lambert

Go down 
+2
Odd One Out
[Rioichi]
6 posters
AuthorMessage
[Rioichi]
That Girl in the Skinny Jeans
[Rioichi]

Skitz Opinion about Adam Lambert Empty
PostSubject: Skitz Opinion about Adam Lambert   Skitz Opinion about Adam Lambert EmptyWed May 27, 2009 12:48 am

Yes, I know, all you girls have a 'Favorite' Man for American Idol

But Seriously, Calm the Bloody Hell Down, Obsessing about it all the time doesnt mean THEY'LL WIN.

Srsly, Adam May have S.ex Appeal power on you women, but American Idol isnt "America's Next Top Model" Its a Show, For People who can SING, Not SCREAM IN A HIGH PITCH TONE.

AND BEFORE YOU EVEN SAY "Your Jealous" American Idol is just a show for NetWork CEO's too make money off all this, I mean really.Its not a Judged contest, its a "POPULARITY" contest.

Adam Lambert had no talent what so ever, Why? Screaming Vocals, EyeLiner, and "He's Sexy" Doesnt make him 'The Winner'

Nag all you want, thats my Opinion, Srsly, All Adam Lamber Fans are Tone Deaf, not America.

Now,Srsly, Get the Fu*k out before i blast Metal in your ears.
Back to top Go down
http://French-DBP-Productions.blogspot.com
Odd One Out
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Odd One Out

Location : Like an impatient breeder, I'm just waiting for this forum to do something.

PostSubject: Re: Skitz Opinion about Adam Lambert   Skitz Opinion about Adam Lambert EmptyWed May 27, 2009 12:59 am

Hey, Remember when I made that really unpopular Twilight Hate Club...Yea Im sensing one of those really soon

As for the topic at hand I could care less because when I want to listen to some talent I will turn on my iPod. When I want to listen to some talent I will try to go to a concert. I will never flip the channel to American Idol if I want Talent. i will use it because some of the contestants look like they should be on America's funniest home videos. So Adam Lambert go do what ever he wants I don't want to be apart of it
Back to top Go down
[Rioichi]
[Rioichi]

PostSubject: Re: Skitz Opinion about Adam Lambert   Skitz Opinion about Adam Lambert EmptyWed May 27, 2009 12:59 am

OddOneOut wrote:
Hey, Remember when I made that really unpopular Twilight Hate Club...Yea Im sensing one of those really soon

Dude you just gave me the best idea ever.

BRB
Back to top Go down
Odd One Out
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Odd One Out

Location : Like an impatient breeder, I'm just waiting for this forum to do something.

PostSubject: Re: Skitz Opinion about Adam Lambert   Skitz Opinion about Adam Lambert EmptyWed May 27, 2009 1:01 am

No That Was A bad Idea. Really bad. I was trying to say don't do that...aww crap
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
MAD GIRL
MAD GIRL

PostSubject: Re: Skitz Opinion about Adam Lambert   Skitz Opinion about Adam Lambert EmptyWed May 27, 2009 1:58 am

Personally, I was more on Danny's side then anyone else's, but my mom liked LAMBERt more then me anyway. And my grandmother also hates him... >.> But I don't find him "sexually appealing" in any way, shape, or form really. I think this "teenage spazout" over him is a little out there, but, what are you gonna do?
Back to top Go down
Wolfie
Admin
Admin
Wolfie

PostSubject: Re: Skitz Opinion about Adam Lambert   Skitz Opinion about Adam Lambert EmptyThu May 28, 2009 10:26 pm

I hate him, I hate American Idol... it's all gay. (in both terms. Hurhur.) He can't sing. He lost because he's gay and that's the truth.
Back to top Go down
https://retaliationforum.forumotion.com
[Rioichi]
[Rioichi]

PostSubject: Re: Skitz Opinion about Adam Lambert   Skitz Opinion about Adam Lambert EmptyThu May 28, 2009 10:27 pm

Wolfie wrote:
I hate him, I hate American Idol... it's all gay. (in both terms. Hurhur.) He can't sing. He lost because he's he's Gay that's the truth.

[b]Hes not Gay, Hes Bi./b]
Back to top Go down
Deandre.
Masta Debator
Masta Debator
Deandre.

PostSubject: Re: Skitz Opinion about Adam Lambert   Skitz Opinion about Adam Lambert EmptyFri May 29, 2009 12:31 am

I think he's ... on the other side of the game.
Back to top Go down
[Rioichi]
[Rioichi]

PostSubject: Re: Skitz Opinion about Adam Lambert   Skitz Opinion about Adam Lambert EmptyFri May 29, 2009 12:32 am

Deandre. wrote:
I think he's ... on the other side of the game.

Otha Side?

Dark Side?
Back to top Go down
Deandre.
Masta Debator
Masta Debator
Deandre.

PostSubject: Re: Skitz Opinion about Adam Lambert   Skitz Opinion about Adam Lambert EmptyFri May 29, 2009 12:35 am

I now pronouce you Ben and Adam game.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
MAD GIRL
MAD GIRL

PostSubject: Re: Skitz Opinion about Adam Lambert   Skitz Opinion about Adam Lambert EmptyFri May 29, 2009 2:20 am

Wolfie wrote:
I hate him, I hate American Idol... it's all gay. (in both terms. Hurhur.) He can't sing. He lost because he's gay and that's the truth.

Really, I do too. And that really is true. >.>
Back to top Go down
Odd One Out
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Odd One Out

PostSubject: Re: Skitz Opinion about Adam Lambert   Skitz Opinion about Adam Lambert EmptyFri May 29, 2009 8:06 pm

Ohh everybody's ripping on AI, Im not alone Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Deandre.
Masta Debator
Masta Debator
Deandre.

PostSubject: Re: Skitz Opinion about Adam Lambert   Skitz Opinion about Adam Lambert EmptyFri May 29, 2009 8:32 pm

Adamn Lambert is gay. So was Alexander the Great. Also, the guy that plays Magneto in the X-Men movies is gay too. D: Doesn't seemso fiersome now, huh?
Back to top Go down
Mrs. Holopainen
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Mrs. Holopainen

PostSubject: Re: Skitz Opinion about Adam Lambert   Skitz Opinion about Adam Lambert EmptySat May 30, 2009 2:41 am

Adam wasn't the coolest but he was better than Kris. D: Sorry but it's true. Kris winning was either rigged or a religious vote.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Skitz Opinion about Adam Lambert   Skitz Opinion about Adam Lambert Empty

Back to top Go down

Skitz Opinion about Adam Lambert
Page 1 of 1