Retaliation Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One group stands alone against an army of demons created by dark mages to wipe out the planet. And the story begins...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Official Retaliation RP

Go down 
+3
Odd One Out
Wolfdra
Wolfie
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Wolfie
Admin
Admin
Wolfie

Official Retaliation RP Empty
PostSubject: Official Retaliation RP   Official Retaliation RP EmptySat May 16, 2009 11:14 pm

10,000 years ago, the world was different. There were no human cities with modern technology. Instead there were villages, and far less humans. In each village there were mages, who believed that animals like bears and wolves could add to their power. (yeah I'm a nerd like that.) The mages tried out their magic on them, but something went wrong. Instead of adding to their own power, they created monsters. Most of the monsters couldn't be killed, so the mages left them alone. But a select few, hidden, kept creating the monsters to kill off all other forms of life.

The story focuses on regular animals that want to defend their homes and take down the demons. They have no idea humans created the monsters. Will they succeed, or will they be too late?

Note: This takes place thousands of years ago. Some animals that are extinct today still exist, like Aurochs, Dire Wolves, and others. Read below for more. Forgive me if some information is wrong, I'm just typing what I learned.

Dire Wolf

No Gray wolves or anything, just dire wolves. Sorry. Dire Wolves were much, much larger than their modern cousins the gray wolf. They too were white, black, gray, etc. Therefore you can choose what color. Dire wolves (in the plot) are sociable, but usally only live in family groups.

Short-Faced Bear

Bears with short faces. >.< The short-faced bear (See here) had longer limbs and a smaller body than most modern bears, making it very fleet-footed. In this story there are only a certain number of them left. Short-faced bears (in the plotline) are very hostile and would rather be left alone.

Saber-Toothed Cat

Contrary to popular belief, they are CATS not TIGERS! Like the bears there are few of these left in this story. And instead of their saber-teeth being fragile, they've become the cats' most powerful weapon. These cats are loners and don't like to be around others, and will hunt almost anything.

Fox

Just... a fox. There are several of them, and they're somewhat large since they're still evolving. (YES I BELIEVE IN EVOLUTION. GET OVER IT.)

You can also be other animals, just check with me first. Smile

Monsters:

The monsters can be any type of animal, just a larger, more demon-like form. There are some OCs you can have, or you can create your own. There are only going to be 10 that are the strongest, I'm going to make 5 and you guys can make the rest. The strongest stay in a group.

Rules:

1. No schmecks (never seen that one before, have ya?), skip it
2. God did NOT put animals on the Earth in this story, so don't complain.
3. You can have as many characters as you want.
4. No godmodding
5. Script and literate forms are both alright.
6. Have fun or die.
7. I reserve the right to kick you out at any time.

Animal format:

Name:
Looks:
Color: (since if you use dire wolf or something it will most likely be a sketch)
Bio: (PUT A BIO HERE, no 'unknown', ???, or 'find out later'.)
Crush: (Optional)
Other: (pups/kits/whatever, whatever, whatever, blah)

Monster/Demon Format:

Name:
Species:
Looks:
Bio:
Crush: (optional, I don't know how some butt-ugly demons could love each other but who am I to judge...?)
Other:

'The Pack'

Dzetre, played by Lyokosecter5.
Thor, played by Wolfie.
Jager, played by Wolfie.
Zhar, played by Wolfie.
Simbal, played by Lyokosecter5.
Konque, played by Lyokosecter5.

Mages

Water Mage: Azura
Azura (O-zoo-ra) is the Water mage, with the ability to heal and control water. Her power resides in the four bracelets around her arms. With each broken bracelet her power will decrease.

Wind Mage: Shyalia
Shyalia (Shee-A-lee-a) is the Wind mage, with the ability to control and manipulate wind, with the additional power of Flight. Her origin of her power resides within the gem that rests within her staff.

Earth Mage: Kusiah
Kusiah (Koo-SAI-ah) is the Earth mage, with the ability to manipulate the ground, trees, etc. with the additional power of telekinesis. Her power comes from the wooden staff she carries.

Fire Mage: Motya
Motya (MOT-ya) is the Fire mage, with the ability to create and control fires to almost any extent, with the additional power of mind-reading. Her power originates from the pendant around her neck.

Light Mage: Ezra
Ezra (EZ-ra) is the Light mage, with the ability to control electricity and electrolytes in the air, with the additional ability of invisibility. Her power resides in the gloves that protect her hands from the electricity.

Dark Mage: Malice
Malice (MA-liss) is the mage of Darkness, with the ability to manipulate shadows and turn them into physical enemies, with the additional power of creating illusions to confuse the enemy. Her power resides in the small, dark mirror fastened onto the front of her cape.
Back to top Go down
https://retaliationforum.forumotion.com
Wolfdra
MAD GIRL
MAD GIRL

PostSubject: Re: Official Retaliation RP   Official Retaliation RP EmptyMon May 25, 2009 1:42 am

Sacra smiled at Shria. "Isn't Aeon good?"

Aeon had stalked after a wounded doe and had pinned herself to the ground. She crept forward slowly, and after a moment of silence, she lunged forward and snapped her fangs around it's neck. She bit down and crushed it's neck and started to drag it back.
Back to top Go down
Odd One Out
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Odd One Out

Location : Like an impatient breeder, I'm just waiting for this forum to do something.

PostSubject: Re: Official Retaliation RP   Official Retaliation RP EmptyMon May 25, 2009 1:51 am

(Wait We are starting)
Back to top Go down
Wolfie
Admin
Admin
Wolfie

PostSubject: Re: Official Retaliation RP   Official Retaliation RP EmptyMon May 25, 2009 2:05 am

(Yeah... we're just waiting on SadieM.)
Back to top Go down
https://retaliationforum.forumotion.com
Odd One Out
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Odd One Out

Location : Like an impatient breeder, I'm just waiting for this forum to do something.

PostSubject: Re: Official Retaliation RP   Official Retaliation RP EmptyMon May 25, 2009 7:07 pm

Tziar Walked along a plain. The plain was covered in tan grass and was slightly scorched. He walked along looking for food and company
Back to top Go down
Mrs. Holopainen
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Mrs. Holopainen

PostSubject: Re: Official Retaliation RP   Official Retaliation RP EmptyMon May 25, 2009 10:50 pm

"Err... whatever you say. She's fine, I suppose." Shira murmured and glanced at the salve again. She glanced around at the trees and the sky and found herself wondering where Ratri, Ako, Haro, and the others were. Were they okay, and together? It hurt her to imagine Ako and Haro by themselves, again, or worse, separated from one another.

(Ohaither.)
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
MAD GIRL
MAD GIRL

PostSubject: Re: Official Retaliation RP   Official Retaliation RP EmptyMon May 25, 2009 10:55 pm

Sacra watched her for a few minutes and then growled quietly at her. She swat her paw at Shira's tail and barked. "Dpn't look so sad. Come on, you should play with me."
Back to top Go down
Mrs. Holopainen
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Mrs. Holopainen

PostSubject: Re: Official Retaliation RP   Official Retaliation RP EmptyMon May 25, 2009 10:57 pm

Shira turned and looked up at Sacra. "Sorry, I'm just thinking... play? What do you mean?" Shira pondered, I haven't "played" since I was a few months old. Then the demons came later on... curse those demons.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
MAD GIRL
MAD GIRL

PostSubject: Re: Official Retaliation RP   Official Retaliation RP EmptyMon May 25, 2009 11:10 pm

Sacra looked at her strangely. "You know, like play fighting."
Back to top Go down
Mrs. Holopainen
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Mrs. Holopainen

PostSubject: Re: Official Retaliation RP   Official Retaliation RP EmptyMon May 25, 2009 11:19 pm

"O-oh. Of course." Shira said. "Sure, I suppose. You know, I once helped take on a lion once!" Shira began to feel better. "With the help of two saber-teeth, anyways."
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
MAD GIRL
MAD GIRL

PostSubject: Re: Official Retaliation RP   Official Retaliation RP EmptyMon May 25, 2009 11:21 pm

"Really? What was it like?"
Back to top Go down
Mrs. Holopainen
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Mrs. Holopainen

PostSubject: Re: Official Retaliation RP   Official Retaliation RP EmptyMon May 25, 2009 11:25 pm

"It freaked me out." Shira admitted. "It was a huge lion! His name was Sutekh, and he said that he would join our group. In the end we had to trick him into running into some water." She snickered at the memory.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
MAD GIRL
MAD GIRL

PostSubject: Re: Official Retaliation RP   Official Retaliation RP EmptyMon May 25, 2009 11:28 pm

"Wow." Sacra said. She heard Aeon coming and turned her head. "Aeon's back."

Aeon walked towards them and sent the doe in front of them both. She then laid down under a tree. "Eat as much as you want.
Back to top Go down
Mrs. Holopainen
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Mrs. Holopainen

PostSubject: Re: Official Retaliation RP   Official Retaliation RP EmptyMon May 25, 2009 11:30 pm

Shira inhaled the scent of the fresh kill, but took a step back politely, offering Sacra to go first. At the moment she wasn't that hungry, in fact, she felt slightly queasy. She expected it to go away by the time Sacra finished eating.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
MAD GIRL
MAD GIRL

PostSubject: Re: Official Retaliation RP   Official Retaliation RP EmptyMon May 25, 2009 11:38 pm

Sacra growled a thanks and started to eat. Aeon laid her head on her paws and watched them. I'm sure I'll be asked what I am by that fox. Sacra fortunately enough hasn't seen enough yet to know what we are.
Back to top Go down
Mrs. Holopainen
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Mrs. Holopainen

PostSubject: Re: Official Retaliation RP   Official Retaliation RP EmptyMon May 25, 2009 11:52 pm

Shira stared down at her paws and glanced up at Aeon every now and then from the corner of her eye. She has to be a demon... what does she have in store for Sacra? I've seen good demons before... heck, we're teamed up with one. Maybe Aeon is a good demon... at any rate, I need to speak to her, without Sacra knowing. Sacra doesn't seem to know yet.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
MAD GIRL
MAD GIRL

PostSubject: Re: Official Retaliation RP   Official Retaliation RP EmptyTue May 26, 2009 12:16 am

Aeon closed her eyes as Sacra had finished eating. Sacra looked at Shira. "Are you thinking again?"
Back to top Go down
Mrs. Holopainen
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Mrs. Holopainen

PostSubject: Re: Official Retaliation RP   Official Retaliation RP EmptyTue May 26, 2009 12:35 am

"Yeah." Shira grinned up at Sacra. "I was thinking about whether you would finish or not so I could have my share." She jumped toward the doe quickly and began to eat.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
MAD GIRL
MAD GIRL

PostSubject: Re: Official Retaliation RP   Official Retaliation RP EmptyTue May 26, 2009 12:41 am

Sacra laughed a little and walked over to Aeon, and sat in front of her. "You're being lazy again Aeon." She poked Aeon's nose with her paw lightly. Aeon growled quietly. "With as much as you play I would think you'd be tried all the time."
Back to top Go down
Mrs. Holopainen
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Mrs. Holopainen

PostSubject: Re: Official Retaliation RP   Official Retaliation RP EmptyTue May 26, 2009 12:43 am

Shira ate slowly, listening to the two talk.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
MAD GIRL
MAD GIRL

PostSubject: Re: Official Retaliation RP   Official Retaliation RP EmptyTue May 26, 2009 1:03 am

"Only 'cause you don't play with me anymore." Sacra said. She made a somewhat pouting face and Aeon looked up at her. Before Aeon had gotten to say anything however, Sacra had spotted a small rabbit that was looking out of the bushes. She slowly crept towards it, getting lower and lower to the ground. As soon as she was in reach, she pounced on the rabbit but had missed and ran after it. Aeon shook her head a little and looked over at Shira.
Back to top Go down
Mrs. Holopainen
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Mrs. Holopainen

PostSubject: Re: Official Retaliation RP   Official Retaliation RP EmptyTue May 26, 2009 1:06 am

Shira took this as her chance and rose, looking down at the carcass. She left it and went over to Aeon. "I think you know what I'm going to ask." She said it as a question to sound polite, and to not get on her bad side.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
MAD GIRL
MAD GIRL

PostSubject: Re: Official Retaliation RP   Official Retaliation RP EmptyTue May 26, 2009 1:13 am

Aeon lifted her head and sighed. "I thought that you would. Go ahead."
Back to top Go down
Mrs. Holopainen
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Mrs. Holopainen

PostSubject: Re: Official Retaliation RP   Official Retaliation RP EmptyTue May 26, 2009 1:15 am

"You're a demon, right?" Shira asked quickly, looking around to make sure Sacra wasn't coming back.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
MAD GIRL
MAD GIRL

PostSubject: Re: Official Retaliation RP   Official Retaliation RP EmptyTue May 26, 2009 1:21 am

"Yes I am."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Official Retaliation RP   Official Retaliation RP Empty

Back to top Go down

Official Retaliation RP
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Retaliation Forum :: Roleplays :: Retaliation-
Jump to: