Retaliation Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One group stands alone against an army of demons created by dark mages to wipe out the planet. And the story begins...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Retaliation (CHAPTER VII: MUSE)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Wolfie
Admin
Admin
Wolfie

Retaliation (CHAPTER VII: MUSE) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Retaliation (CHAPTER VII: MUSE)   Retaliation (CHAPTER VII: MUSE) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 7:45 pm

That's been fixed, thanks for pointing that out. (:

And Ash, I'll add him now. xD
Back to top Go down
https://retaliationforum.forumotion.com
Wolfdra
MAD GIRL
MAD GIRL

PostSubject: Re: Retaliation (CHAPTER VII: MUSE)   Retaliation (CHAPTER VII: MUSE) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 5:20 am

XD Alrighty. Now I'll hold you up to gun point until you get the next one. :3
Back to top Go down
Odd One Out
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Odd One Out

Location : Like an impatient breeder, I'm just waiting for this forum to do something.

PostSubject: Re: Retaliation (CHAPTER VII: MUSE)   Retaliation (CHAPTER VII: MUSE) - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 1:49 am

Interesting approach but didn't Dreamworks do that making Shreik the III. You have to do better than dat
Back to top Go down
Wolfie
Admin
Admin
Wolfie

PostSubject: Re: Retaliation (CHAPTER VII: MUSE)   Retaliation (CHAPTER VII: MUSE) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 5:43 pm

Quote :
Falling. What a strange feeling, falling.
‘You feel so significant… like someone’s always there to catch you.’

Ratri drew slow, deep breaths. He lay on his back, letting gravity press upon him the inexistent weight of carelessness; letting every irrevocable decision pass through his conscience and take with it the burden of everything that was, everything that would be and everything that could have been. Everything that he could never control slipped from his grasp.

‘But when you think about it, you’re just a speck. To the world, who cannot comprehend the mind’s nature, you don’t matter. They can’t see beyond their own selfishness.’

Visions suddenly flashed by in the darkness. Above him, the ghosts of his deceased kinsman danced in the endless bliss one was to achieve when one fulfilled his legacy. Predator and prey circled each other. It was peace. It was a peace that could only be settled once one passed on, having touched the realms of life.

‘But then again…’

He began to realize that there was a beauty to their patterns. He wanted to know what it was like to be with them, to run with his ancestors forever through the universe, to be omniscient, so that he may warn his beloved of danger. With him, his dynasty could live for eternity.

Ratri closed his eyes. He shut out the visions and waited for them to pass into him and lift him up to the sky with them – right where he belonged all this time.

k that's your preview. out now. shoo.
Back to top Go down
Odd One Out
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Odd One Out

Location : Like an impatient breeder, I'm just waiting for this forum to do something.

PostSubject: Re: Retaliation (CHAPTER VII: MUSE)   Retaliation (CHAPTER VII: MUSE) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 8:35 pm

No Previews. I don't read previews. It's all or nothing, now give me ALL
Back to top Go down
Lyokosecter5
New Kid
New Kid

Location : Right here, with Demose, Dyrej, Konque, and the rest of the Retaliation gang! There's no other place I'd wanna be!

PostSubject: Re: Retaliation (CHAPTER VII: MUSE)   Retaliation (CHAPTER VII: MUSE) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 6:01 pm

;]

Can't wait for the chapter. hurrrryyy
Back to top Go down
Wolfie
Admin
Admin
Wolfie

PostSubject: Re: Retaliation (CHAPTER VII: MUSE)   Retaliation (CHAPTER VII: MUSE) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 1:03 am

2010 woot
Back to top Go down
Odd One Out
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Odd One Out

PostSubject: Re: Retaliation (CHAPTER VII: MUSE)   Retaliation (CHAPTER VII: MUSE) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 1:43 am

Yea...so now we wait
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Retaliation (CHAPTER VII: MUSE)   Retaliation (CHAPTER VII: MUSE) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Retaliation (CHAPTER VII: MUSE)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2