Retaliation Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One group stands alone against an army of demons created by dark mages to wipe out the planet. And the story begins...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Theories of the Past: Part One

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Deandre.
Masta Debator
Masta Debator
Deandre.

Theories of the Past: Part One Empty
PostSubject: Theories of the Past: Part One   Theories of the Past: Part One EmptySun May 17, 2009 11:40 pm

Tobi - Shisui

Don't worry, I know Tobi is Madara. I came up with this before they revealed the identity of Tobi.

I found it suspicious that in the manga, they referred to Shisui, as Shisui the Mirage... Why would they even mention what he was known as? Perhaps a hinter for a nice twist?

Mirage: Something illusory or insubstantial.

Now why would Kishimoto find it important to mention he is known as the mirage? Well I have some theories of my own, that involve Shisui.

-Itachi mentioned a 3rd person who could achieve Mange sharingan... If he knows Shisui is alive or something, perhaps Shisui is it?

-What if Shisui made Itachi believe he killed him? I think if someone believes they killed their closest friend, and actually did kill them, it would have the same effect? Being known as "The Mirage" means he could have fooled everyone into believing he was dead.

-What if Itachi has been dead all along? After Shusui's "Death" Itachi had a total change in character. What if Shisui is so great, that he masked Itachi's dead body as his own? And then masked himself as Itachi, and now carries that persona. Why would he do that you ask? Because of Sasuke. He needed a way to make Sasuke achieve Mange Sharingan as well, for whatever reasons. So if he uses a "Mirage" to mask himself as being Itachi, Sasuke and all others will believe it was Sasuke's older brother. Itachi was the closest person to Sasuke, and no one else doing what they did could have effected him as much.

-Perhaps Shisui killed the clan. He faked his death with Itachi, and everyone believes Itachi killed Shisui. Now Shisui may also know whatever the Uchiha Clan's dark secret is... The original purpose of the Sharingan. And perhaps he hated the clan with a passion. So he killed the clan, and either made Itachi believe he did it, with a "mirage"... Or Itachi juss believes he did it but can't explain it. Or perhaps Itachi knows he didn't do it, but there is no way he could prove otherwise. He found his parents dead, and got their blood on him, and Sasuke was coming in... Which is why he told Sasuke not to come in. Itachi already was a suspect for killing Shisui, and Itachi did one way or another... Or at least thinks he killed him. Plus only Itachi and Sasuke were left alive, so who would be blamed?

Plus the way Shisui died is suspicious. Lets look at the facts.
-Suicide Note, in his handwriting. (Sharingan can copy handwriting)
-Shisui DROWNED.

Now Shisui was said to be a skilled ninja... Could Itachi pre-Mangekyou Sharingan manage to drown Shisui without leaving bruises on him, or something along those lines? Drowning and framing it as a suicide is very suspicious, when it could have easily have been Shisui was murdered. Plus, Itachi is a genius, wouldn't he realize he would be a suspect if only him and Shisui were missing from the meeting? Framing it as a Suicide, but doing it during the meeting when they would be unaccounted for... Thats fishy.

Now here are some theories of mine how Shisui "died." Either an actual death, or a faked one.

-Perhaps they both knew how to get Mangekyou Sharingan, and Itachi/Shisui battled as friends to the death. The winner receives Mangekyou Sharingan. Then they decide whomever loses will have their death played off as a suicide. So that their best friend doesn't get caught for the murder. This could explain the suicide note... And they messed up and Itachi still became a suspect...

-Perhaps Shisui really was dead from Suicide... And Itachi saw his dead body and Mange Sharingan Developed.

-Perhaps the suicide note was sent to Itachi, or discovered by him... He rushes to find Shisui, thus missing the meeting. He witnesses Shisui killing himself by drowning, and because he couldn't save Shisui from it, he believes he is the one who killed Shisui. Thus developing the Mangekyou Sharingan. Then Itachi leaves the suicide note wherever it was found. This can also be used as a way of Shisui "faking" his death, by making Itachi believe he killed himself with suicide.

-Perhaps Shisui killed Itachi, and made it look like the body was his own. While he took Itachi's identity.

-Perhaps Shisui was being executed/killed by fellow Uchihas for whatever reason. And Itachi tried to help him, but he still died. Thus Itachi feels he killed Shisui, since he couldn't save him, and he hates the Uchiha clan. Because of them trying to kill his best friend.

All I do know, is killing your best/closest friend is no easy task. Because if you are cold hearted enough to kill them, can they really be your closest friend? Even Sasuke at the end couldn't finish Naruto off. And Sasuke was a bit mental. While Itachi shows no sign of remorse, or that he even gives a crud. Thats very suspicious to someone who just killed the one closest to him. Someone who is like a brother to him. Hell he couldn't kill Sasuke.

But I do feel there is a chance Shisui is alive. And perhaps will play a big role later on. Mentioning he is "The Mirage" could be our overlooked hint.
Back to top Go down

Theories of the Past: Part One
Page 1 of 1