Retaliation Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One group stands alone against an army of demons created by dark mages to wipe out the planet. And the story begins...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

2 Weeks Video Challenge (Video 3 - Impala, Cape Buffalo, and Lemurs, oh my)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Wolfie
Admin
Admin
Wolfie

2 Weeks Video Challenge (Video 3 - Impala, Cape Buffalo, and Lemurs, oh my) Empty
PostSubject: 2 Weeks Video Challenge (Video 3 - Impala, Cape Buffalo, and Lemurs, oh my)   2 Weeks Video Challenge (Video 3 - Impala, Cape Buffalo, and Lemurs, oh my) EmptySun May 17, 2009 3:35 am

DBP mentioned this 'challenge' where I would make a video every two days for two weeks. 8 videos. So I'm going to do it. >:D

Sunday/Monday Video - Link

Tuesday/Wednesday Video - Link

Thursday/Friday

UPDATE: MAY 28TH,2009(EDITED BY SKITZ)

Note that im not gloating and Shit, But, She Tried

Last edited by Wolfie on Fri May 22, 2009 8:30 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://retaliationforum.forumotion.com
[Rioichi]
That Girl in the Skinny Jeans
That Girl in the Skinny Jeans
[Rioichi]

2 Weeks Video Challenge (Video 3 - Impala, Cape Buffalo, and Lemurs, oh my) Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2 Weeks Video Challenge (Video 3 - Impala, Cape Buffalo, and Lemurs, oh my)   2 Weeks Video Challenge (Video 3 - Impala, Cape Buffalo, and Lemurs, oh my) EmptySun May 17, 2009 3:42 am

Loosing the Challenge=Make a V-Log about it, saying you lost, and DBP is awesome.
Back to top Go down
http://French-DBP-Productions.blogspot.com
Deandre.
Masta Debator
Masta Debator
Deandre.

PostSubject: Re: 2 Weeks Video Challenge (Video 3 - Impala, Cape Buffalo, and Lemurs, oh my)   2 Weeks Video Challenge (Video 3 - Impala, Cape Buffalo, and Lemurs, oh my) EmptySun May 17, 2009 3:54 am

Dre's car 00:37-00:42 My car is there. I like the music.
Back to top Go down
Wolfie
Admin
Admin
Wolfie

PostSubject: Re: 2 Weeks Video Challenge (Video 3 - Impala, Cape Buffalo, and Lemurs, oh my)   2 Weeks Video Challenge (Video 3 - Impala, Cape Buffalo, and Lemurs, oh my) EmptySun May 17, 2009 3:51 pm

Deandre. wrote:
Dre's car 00:37-00:42 My car is there. I like the music.

The white one was actually a Lamborghini Murcielago LP640, which I think was a 2006 model, like a redesign of the coupe model or something. There was a white Gallardo next to it but I didn't get time to film it. The black one was in the showroom because someone had already bought it. The Murcielago was a bit wider and sat closer to the ground, so it wasn't much for practicality. The guy showing them to us takes the cars for a small drive every morning and he said the Gallardo was nicer than the Murcielago. Could you imagine if he ever got a dent in it? XD

Picture of the Murcielago at the dealer. 8D
Back to top Go down
Deandre.
Masta Debator
Masta Debator
Deandre.

PostSubject: Re: 2 Weeks Video Challenge (Video 3 - Impala, Cape Buffalo, and Lemurs, oh my)   2 Weeks Video Challenge (Video 3 - Impala, Cape Buffalo, and Lemurs, oh my) EmptySun May 17, 2009 7:10 pm

He'd be pissed beyond imagination if he got a dent in it. Nobody could hide from his wrath. Not even... Chuck Norris I'm afriad.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
MAD GIRL
MAD GIRL

PostSubject: Re: 2 Weeks Video Challenge (Video 3 - Impala, Cape Buffalo, and Lemurs, oh my)   2 Weeks Video Challenge (Video 3 - Impala, Cape Buffalo, and Lemurs, oh my) EmptySun May 17, 2009 11:16 pm

Viktor and Haizo would be off hiding in a corner somewhere together. In the hopes that there would be "safety in numbers".
Back to top Go down
Wolfie
Admin
Admin
Wolfie

PostSubject: Re: 2 Weeks Video Challenge (Video 3 - Impala, Cape Buffalo, and Lemurs, oh my)   2 Weeks Video Challenge (Video 3 - Impala, Cape Buffalo, and Lemurs, oh my) EmptySun May 17, 2009 11:27 pm

The guy looked like Obama sort of. WHICH MEANS WE SHOULD TOTALLY JUST TRUST HIM BECAUSE HE COULDN'T POSSIBLY DO ANYTHING WRONG
Back to top Go down
Deandre.
Masta Debator
Masta Debator
Deandre.

PostSubject: Re: 2 Weeks Video Challenge (Video 3 - Impala, Cape Buffalo, and Lemurs, oh my)   2 Weeks Video Challenge (Video 3 - Impala, Cape Buffalo, and Lemurs, oh my) EmptySun May 17, 2009 11:29 pm

Really? I wouldn't do that. Chances are, he's going to be like the Obama from South Park, and totally steal everything. Then at the last moment, decide against it and give you back your money and then run the US.
Back to top Go down
Odd One Out
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Odd One Out

Location : Like an impatient breeder, I'm just waiting for this forum to do something.

PostSubject: Re: 2 Weeks Video Challenge (Video 3 - Impala, Cape Buffalo, and Lemurs, oh my)   2 Weeks Video Challenge (Video 3 - Impala, Cape Buffalo, and Lemurs, oh my) EmptySun May 17, 2009 11:34 pm

Ehh. Well good luck with the challenge
Back to top Go down
Wolfie
Admin
Admin
Wolfie

PostSubject: Re: 2 Weeks Video Challenge (Video 3 - Impala, Cape Buffalo, and Lemurs, oh my)   2 Weeks Video Challenge (Video 3 - Impala, Cape Buffalo, and Lemurs, oh my) EmptyFri May 22, 2009 8:31 pm

There's another video up. 8D Third one. Decided to make something educational for once.
Back to top Go down
Odd One Out
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Odd One Out

Location : Like an impatient breeder, I'm just waiting for this forum to do something.

PostSubject: Re: 2 Weeks Video Challenge (Video 3 - Impala, Cape Buffalo, and Lemurs, oh my)   2 Weeks Video Challenge (Video 3 - Impala, Cape Buffalo, and Lemurs, oh my) EmptySat May 23, 2009 6:20 pm

I like the third video, How were you able to get the footage

The second video was, weird
Back to top Go down
Deandre.
Masta Debator
Masta Debator
Deandre.

PostSubject: Re: 2 Weeks Video Challenge (Video 3 - Impala, Cape Buffalo, and Lemurs, oh my)   2 Weeks Video Challenge (Video 3 - Impala, Cape Buffalo, and Lemurs, oh my) EmptySat May 23, 2009 7:45 pm

What's with the bug on the stick... it looks creepy.
Back to top Go down
Wolfie
Admin
Admin
Wolfie

PostSubject: Re: 2 Weeks Video Challenge (Video 3 - Impala, Cape Buffalo, and Lemurs, oh my)   2 Weeks Video Challenge (Video 3 - Impala, Cape Buffalo, and Lemurs, oh my) EmptySat May 23, 2009 10:14 pm

Deandre. wrote:
What's with the bug on the stick... it looks creepy.

Dragonfly.

OddOneOut wrote:
I like the third video, How were you able to get the footage

Front seat of one of these:

2 Weeks Video Challenge (Video 3 - Impala, Cape Buffalo, and Lemurs, oh my) Giraffetruck

Which is very lucky – people aren't allowed in the front seat. Another little tidbit, you know the African guy who does that thing at the beginning of the Lion King? The "NYAAAAAAAAA" thing? He works at Safari West.
Back to top Go down
Odd One Out
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Odd One Out

PostSubject: Re: 2 Weeks Video Challenge (Video 3 - Impala, Cape Buffalo, and Lemurs, oh my)   2 Weeks Video Challenge (Video 3 - Impala, Cape Buffalo, and Lemurs, oh my) EmptySat May 23, 2009 10:18 pm

Very interesting. So I take it you have fun or are you trying to trick us... Suspect
Back to top Go down
Wolfie
Admin
Admin
Wolfie

PostSubject: Re: 2 Weeks Video Challenge (Video 3 - Impala, Cape Buffalo, and Lemurs, oh my)   2 Weeks Video Challenge (Video 3 - Impala, Cape Buffalo, and Lemurs, oh my) EmptySat May 23, 2009 10:20 pm

Trick you with what?
Back to top Go down
Odd One Out
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Odd One Out

PostSubject: Re: 2 Weeks Video Challenge (Video 3 - Impala, Cape Buffalo, and Lemurs, oh my)   2 Weeks Video Challenge (Video 3 - Impala, Cape Buffalo, and Lemurs, oh my) EmptySat May 23, 2009 10:26 pm

I dunno. Anyway, Great videos and I can't wait to see your next one
Back to top Go down
Deandre.
Masta Debator
Masta Debator
Deandre.

PostSubject: Re: 2 Weeks Video Challenge (Video 3 - Impala, Cape Buffalo, and Lemurs, oh my)   2 Weeks Video Challenge (Video 3 - Impala, Cape Buffalo, and Lemurs, oh my) EmptySun May 24, 2009 3:36 am

Dragonflies are evil. They tried to eat me once.... like James... lol!
Back to top Go down
Odd One Out
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Odd One Out

PostSubject: Re: 2 Weeks Video Challenge (Video 3 - Impala, Cape Buffalo, and Lemurs, oh my)   2 Weeks Video Challenge (Video 3 - Impala, Cape Buffalo, and Lemurs, oh my) EmptySun May 24, 2009 5:53 pm

I donno just pulling your leg. So whats the next one going to be about.

Last edited by OddOneOut on Mon May 25, 2009 7:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Deandre.
Masta Debator
Masta Debator
Deandre.

PostSubject: Re: 2 Weeks Video Challenge (Video 3 - Impala, Cape Buffalo, and Lemurs, oh my)   2 Weeks Video Challenge (Video 3 - Impala, Cape Buffalo, and Lemurs, oh my) EmptyMon May 25, 2009 2:36 am

We'll have to wait and see...
Back to top Go down
Wolfie
Admin
Admin
Wolfie

PostSubject: Re: 2 Weeks Video Challenge (Video 3 - Impala, Cape Buffalo, and Lemurs, oh my)   2 Weeks Video Challenge (Video 3 - Impala, Cape Buffalo, and Lemurs, oh my) EmptyMon May 25, 2009 7:53 pm

Sorry for the delay... for some reason Youtube isn't working, maybe it's the spur of Memorial Day videos. Anyhow, one's about the mole I recently rescued from the pool. The other's the trip to Sacramento (somewhat boring).
Back to top Go down
Odd One Out
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Odd One Out

PostSubject: Re: 2 Weeks Video Challenge (Video 3 - Impala, Cape Buffalo, and Lemurs, oh my)   2 Weeks Video Challenge (Video 3 - Impala, Cape Buffalo, and Lemurs, oh my) EmptyTue May 26, 2009 1:11 am

Yea so I've heard. Sweet Saving the Mole
Back to top Go down
Deandre.
Masta Debator
Masta Debator
Deandre.

PostSubject: Re: 2 Weeks Video Challenge (Video 3 - Impala, Cape Buffalo, and Lemurs, oh my)   2 Weeks Video Challenge (Video 3 - Impala, Cape Buffalo, and Lemurs, oh my) EmptyTue May 26, 2009 1:50 am

A naked MOLE rat? LIKE RUFUS?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2 Weeks Video Challenge (Video 3 - Impala, Cape Buffalo, and Lemurs, oh my)   2 Weeks Video Challenge (Video 3 - Impala, Cape Buffalo, and Lemurs, oh my) Empty

Back to top Go down

2 Weeks Video Challenge (Video 3 - Impala, Cape Buffalo, and Lemurs, oh my)
Page 1 of 1