One group stands alone against an army of demons created by dark mages to wipe out the planet. And the story begins...

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2]

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 23 ... 42  Next
AuthorMessage
Mrs. Holopainen
Necromechanical
Necromechanical

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2]   Tue Sep 21, 2010 10:42 pm

"What would I put on it?" Kendra demanded, incredulous.

---

Travis had begun to say something as a joke, but paused when she spoke instead. Then he watched her for a few moments, and started laughing. "Good one!" He laughed, wrapping an arm around her. "I thought you were serious for a second there..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wolfdra
MAD GIRL
MAD GIRL

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2]   Tue Sep 21, 2010 10:48 pm

"I don't know, what would you put on there?" He growled.

---

Selene laughed lightly along with him, but stopped after a minute. "I was serious, Travis."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mrs. Holopainen
Necromechanical
Necromechanical

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2]   Tue Sep 21, 2010 11:23 pm

"I don't know." Kendra said stubbornly, crossing her arms and scowling.

---

Travis blinked at her and leaned back, pulling his arm out from around her. He simply stared at a wall across the room. He apparently became a statue as he wasn't even capable to apparently blink, focusing on one spot on the wall. He narrowed his eyes at it, staring at it intently. He decided to name the spot Jon. Jon, I can't have twins.

Jon didn't answer. Travis growled at him. Are you listening to me? Tell me I can't. I'm not supposed to. I'm really not even suitable to have one. Come on, help me out here. Jon still didn't answer. Travis growled again and pulled out a knife, throwing it and hitting Jon. Travis stared at the spot for a moment more and began to pout. Sorry, Jon...

His eye twitched, and he tipped out of the bed limply. When he landed on the floor, despite how uncomfortable his tangled-body-parts position looked, he didn't even look as if he had the will to move. He simply stared. Two. Twins. Two. Twins. His mind continued to repeat.

...Why me...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wolfdra
MAD GIRL
MAD GIRL

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2]   Tue Sep 21, 2010 11:40 pm

"Well I sure didn't put it there. The only one to have contact with my stomach had been you."

---

Selene watched him, clueless to the one-sided battle he was having in his mind with 'Jon.' She frowned when he threw the knife into the wall, but stared at him when he fell off of the bed. '... Beached whale.' She snickered lightly and laid back, now enjoying how much bed she had to herself. 'I wonder if he'll go out and kill any body. It's a good thing she's dead because he mighthave actually gone to kill her if she wasn't...'
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mrs. Holopainen
Necromechanical
Necromechanical

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2]   Tue Sep 21, 2010 11:47 pm

"I would hope so!" Kendra said hotly, actually glaring lightly. "Why does it matter so much?"

---

Travis simply remained where he was. He made a strange gurgling noise, as if he were choking on something, but slowly sat up. He continued to stare blankly around the room. "Selene..." He gasped, as if he had run a marathon. "But... and... then... but..." He shook his head quickly. "Oh, shit... she'd better be goddamn glad she's dead."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wolfdra
MAD GIRL
MAD GIRL

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2]   Tue Sep 21, 2010 11:50 pm

"Because it's my stomach and you did something to it." Duncan said, glaring back at her.

---

Selene snickered again and looked down at him. "So who are you killing instead?" She asked with a grin.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mrs. Holopainen
Necromechanical
Necromechanical

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2]   Wed Sep 22, 2010 12:10 am

"I didn't." Kendra said coldly.

---

"...Grace." Travis said, going extremely shakily to his feet.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wolfdra
MAD GIRL
MAD GIRL

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2]   Wed Sep 22, 2010 12:14 am

"Yes you did," he said as coldly.

---

"You can't kill Grace, dear. It's not her fault." Selene grinned. "Why don't you go kill Duncan?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mrs. Holopainen
Necromechanical
Necromechanical

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2]   Wed Sep 22, 2010 12:18 am

Kendra stood up angrily. "Would you stop hallucinating?!" She asked and turned, walking out and closing the door behind her loudly.

---

Travis said, "It's not his fault either." He scowled and breathed in and out heavily as he began to pace unsteadily.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wolfdra
MAD GIRL
MAD GIRL

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2]   Wed Sep 22, 2010 12:21 am

Duncan scowled at her as she left and stared up at the ceiling angrily before frowning. 'Shit why did I make her leave.'

---

Selene watched him for a few minutes before closing her eyes. 'Funny while it lasted.'
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mrs. Holopainen
Necromechanical
Necromechanical

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2]   Wed Sep 22, 2010 12:39 am

Kendra went down to her room and stepped inside, closing the door and sighing heavily, fighting back the tinges of guilt trying to wash over her. She sighed, calming herself, and went over to a cabinet where she had kept the knife she had from the war back at Harbinger Base. How to accomplish this feat...

---

Travis went over and took her hands, looking into her eyes after a few moments. "You weren't ever angry?" He asked her softly, seeming confused. He looked down at the bed cover and toward the wall before allowing himself to make eye contact with her again. "How could you not be angry...?" He wondered, truly confused.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wolfdra
MAD GIRL
MAD GIRL

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2]   Wed Sep 22, 2010 12:48 am

Duncan stood up and went to the bathroom conveniently in his room and wet a towel before washing his stomach off. He grumbled and went back to his bed, sitting down dejectedly. He looked over to the door and frowned. 'What if someone gets her.'

---

Selene stared back at him and frowned. 'I was too angry that you nearly raped me and came back drunk.' She thought hotly. She shook her head though, shrugging a little. "It never crossed my mind."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mrs. Holopainen
Necromechanical
Necromechanical

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2]   Wed Sep 22, 2010 1:47 am

Kendra leaned back on her bed, frowning. I could try while he's asleep, but he's a light sleeper. Not to mention he's not been getting much sleep in the first place...

---

Travis sighed heavily and pulled her close, resting his head on hers. "I'm sorry." He sighed after a few long moments. "Why didn't you tell me?" He asked her after a moment, pulling back to look at her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wolfdra
MAD GIRL
MAD GIRL

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2]   Wed Sep 22, 2010 1:54 am

Duncan continued to stare at the door for a long time before he turned away from it. 'Maybe I should go back to her so nothing does happen...' He frowned and scowled at the blankets. 'But she put something on my stomach...'

---

"Don't be," Selene said and kissed him. She frowned at his question. "You've been so worried about the one that I didn't want to make you even more worried. I did want to after a while, but then I didn't know how to really. Until now..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mrs. Holopainen
Necromechanical
Necromechanical

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2]   Wed Sep 22, 2010 1:58 am

Kendra's just sittin' there. yeee.

---

Travis kissed her back and sighed as she spoke. He shrugged. "Well, I know now." He mumbled after a moment.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wolfdra
MAD GIRL
MAD GIRL

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2]   Wed Sep 22, 2010 2:12 am

Duncan is having a mental breakdown. He'll get back to you tomorrow.

---

Selene grinned slightly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mrs. Holopainen
Necromechanical
Necromechanical

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2]   Wed Sep 22, 2010 2:18 am

Jaith was headed down the hall toward Leliana's office.

---

Travis forced a slight grin back at her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wolfdra
MAD GIRL
MAD GIRL

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2]   Wed Sep 22, 2010 2:20 am

A girl had been watching Jaith, and cut him off before he past the hall she had been in. "Hey, Jaith." She said with a light smile. "How are you doing?"

---

"I love you."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mrs. Holopainen
Necromechanical
Necromechanical

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2]   Wed Sep 22, 2010 3:03 am

Jaith nodded to her, slowing down. "Hi." He said. "I'm okay... you?" He recognized her, but he'd never spoken to her. He frowned, trying to see if he remembered her name if he had ever heard it.

---

"I love you too." Travis replied, smiling a bit genuinely now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wolfdra
MAD GIRL
MAD GIRL

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2]   Wed Sep 22, 2010 3:22 am

She smiled and moved closer to him. "Good, I just wanted to see how you were doing."

---

Selene smiled and kissed him gently.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mrs. Holopainen
Necromechanical
Necromechanical

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2]   Wed Sep 22, 2010 3:23 am

"Well, I'm good. Just headed to talk to Leliana."

---

Travis kissed her back, hugging her after a moment.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wolfdra
MAD GIRL
MAD GIRL

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2]   Wed Sep 22, 2010 3:26 am

"Why?" She smiled, moving even closer.

---

Selene hugged him back and pressed against him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mrs. Holopainen
Necromechanical
Necromechanical

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2]   Wed Sep 22, 2010 3:31 am

"...Business matters?" Jaith raised an eyebrow, looking a bit irked by her attitude now. Duh...

---

Travis rested his head on hers after a bit, closing his eyes. "I'm suddenly exhausted. I wonder why." He teased.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wolfdra
MAD GIRL
MAD GIRL

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2]   Wed Sep 22, 2010 3:35 am

"Well they could wait, right?" She smiled.

---

Selene grinned. "Maybe your wall-friend tired you out."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mrs. Holopainen
Necromechanical
Necromechanical

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2]   Wed Sep 22, 2010 3:39 am

"Well. We're talking about Leliana. You know, the Harbinger." Jaith held back a scowl. Who does she think she is? I don't think it's going to be that great of an idea to keep our Harbinger waiting."

---

Travis looked back at the knife in the wall and pouted after a moment. "I killed Jon. He wasn't helping me any." He explained before standing up and going over, taking it out of the wall. "He wouldn't even talk to me."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2]   

Back to top Go down

Worlds Apart [Closed Joining | Remake 2]
Page 4 of 42Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 23 ... 42  Next