Retaliation Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One group stands alone against an army of demons created by dark mages to wipe out the planet. And the story begins...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hogwarts' Annihilation [Harry Potter RP]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Mrs. Holopainen
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Mrs. Holopainen

Hogwarts' Annihilation [Harry Potter RP] Empty
PostSubject: Hogwarts' Annihilation [Harry Potter RP]   Hogwarts' Annihilation [Harry Potter RP] EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 1:10 am

Harry Potter and his friends have passed away. Their children are living happily, and their own children are attending Hogwarts. Mysteriously the parents of the children attending Hogwarts pass away… and not long after, Hogwarts is destroyed during the Christmas vacation, killing everyone.

Except a few whose bodies weren’t ever found.

Many years later, Hogwarts has been rebuilt. New generations of kids are there, learning magic, though every day there is a lasting reminder of the destruction of Hogwarts: In the Great Hall, the pictures and artifacts of the old Hogwarts. Despite the pressure of this, some of the new kids find the survivors of the attack hiding in the dungeons. They’re grown up now, older than the kids but younger than the teachers, and these kids are in a plot to bring back Lord Voldemort. They leave before the kids can tell anyone, and as they try to tell the teachers, they refuse to believe them.

So now these kids have a challenge to face. They have to choose whether to find these kids and risk their lives, or leave everything alone and wait for Voldemort to return. Well, the choice is obvious. So now it’s up to you to decide what happens next.

RULES~
Regular forum rules. You obviously can't be related to past characters. No OC's. Except Voldemort when the time comes. Hm hm hm... if you read the rules say what the date is when HP:HBP comes out in theaters. Now, also, have fun! Three strikes and you're out. You can excel in one subject and that's it. You can't know a lot of spells beyond what year you're in though. All of the main characters are in their third year.

OC - Voldemort - If you want him, make sure you have a CC as well, because he won't come in for some time.

CC FORMAT
Name:
Looks:
Bio:
Excel in anything?:
Good or bad?:
House:
Crush:
Other:

Here's both of mine. XP
Name: Ashley Landry
Looks: Ashley [imagine some real hair color...]
Bio: Ashley loves to read and sneak around at night. She's quiet in class and loud everywhere else and loves pulling rather drastic pranks. She has a strong sense of justice as well.
Excel?: Potions.
Good or bad?: Good.
House: Gryffindor
Crush: -
Other: An animagus, can become a wolf

Name: Hope Cirran
Looks: Hope
Bio: Hope was wandering around at night when she discovered the survivors of the Hogwarts attack. She joined them, excited at the thought of Voldemort returning. She is anxious to see this happen and is willing to do a lot to help with the idea. She despises the other houses and always acts better than them.
Excel?: Divination
Good or bad?: Bad
House: Slytherin
Crush: -
Other: A fifth year who found the survivors and goes to meet them every now and then, wanting to help them.

Name: Iya Stilwell
Looks:
Bio: Was a second year at the time of Hogwarts’ annihilation.
Excel in anything?: Defense Against the Dark Arts
Good or bad?: Evil
House: [Formerly] Ravenclaw
Crush: Travis
Other: Can become a tiger [animagus]

Name: Travis Wolfe
Looks:
Bio: Was a fifth year at the time of Hogwarts’ annihilation.
House: [Formerly] Slytherin
Crush: ~
Other: Leads the group. Tends to be very intense.

Name: Jenna McCormick
Looks:
Bio: Was a first year at the time of Hogwarts’ annihilation.
House: [Formerly] Hufflepuff
Crush: Ean
Other: The ‘baby’ of the group, tends to be quiet unless something is asked of her or when she has something to say, which is rare.

Name: Ean Corinth
Looks:
Bio: Was a first year at the time of Hogwarts’ annihilation.
House: [Formerly] Gryffindor
Crush: Jenna
Other: Protects Jenna even when there isn’t danger, he tends to be annoyed easily but is also quiet.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
MAD GIRL
MAD GIRL

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts' Annihilation [Harry Potter RP]   Hogwarts' Annihilation [Harry Potter RP] EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 2:04 am

Name: Drucilla Treborn
Looks: Dru
Bio: Drucilla is an acquaintance of Hope's, being that they are in alot of the same classes, but she doesn't really believe any of the rumors about the surviving students. Even though she is in Slytherin, she doesn't tend to think that she's higher then anyone; other then the people that she dislikes. She has done well to keep the fact that she is a werewolf a secret from all of the teachers but the potions teacher and her classmates.
Excel in anything?: Potions
Good or bad?: Undecided, will probably go good
House: Slythern
Crush: Bleh.
Other: She was bitten when she was very young by a werewolf, and she often asks for Wolfsbane potion from the potions teacher.

[Lazy, I might edit this to look prettier later]
Back to top Go down
Mrs. Holopainen
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Mrs. Holopainen

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts' Annihilation [Harry Potter RP]   Hogwarts' Annihilation [Harry Potter RP] EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 3:48 am

In, I think we can start, but like...

I dun wanna start...
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
MAD GIRL
MAD GIRL

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts' Annihilation [Harry Potter RP]   Hogwarts' Annihilation [Harry Potter RP] EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 4:02 am

|:

Drucilla was sitting in the dining hall, watching everyone laugh and eat together. 'Today's going to be boring.' She thought to herself, sighing now.
Back to top Go down
Mrs. Holopainen
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Mrs. Holopainen

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts' Annihilation [Harry Potter RP]   Hogwarts' Annihilation [Harry Potter RP] EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 4:19 am

Ashley was sitting next to some of her UNNAMED FRIENDS NAO YEY, talking and eating. Like Dru said. Yey.

---

Hope was sitting across from Drucilla, talking to some other people with a nonchalant expression. She sighed heavily to herself, looking bored.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
MAD GIRL
MAD GIRL

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts' Annihilation [Harry Potter RP]   Hogwarts' Annihilation [Harry Potter RP] EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 4:26 am

Drucilla looked around at the table with a frown. 'Even things here are boring.'
Back to top Go down
Mrs. Holopainen
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Mrs. Holopainen

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts' Annihilation [Harry Potter RP]   Hogwarts' Annihilation [Harry Potter RP] EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 4:36 am

Hope glanced at Drucilla and raised an eyebrow. Why do they want her?
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
MAD GIRL
MAD GIRL

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts' Annihilation [Harry Potter RP]   Hogwarts' Annihilation [Harry Potter RP] EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 4:43 am

Drucilla felt her gaze on her and looked back at Hope. "Yes?"
Back to top Go down
Mrs. Holopainen
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Mrs. Holopainen

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts' Annihilation [Harry Potter RP]   Hogwarts' Annihilation [Harry Potter RP] EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 4:44 am

Hope shook her head, looking back to her food.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
MAD GIRL
MAD GIRL

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts' Annihilation [Harry Potter RP]   Hogwarts' Annihilation [Harry Potter RP] EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 4:50 am

Drucilla made a face. 'Hmph.'
Back to top Go down
Mrs. Holopainen
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Mrs. Holopainen

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts' Annihilation [Harry Potter RP]   Hogwarts' Annihilation [Harry Potter RP] EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 4:56 am

Ashley was looking at a cup of orange juice, concentrating carefully. She whispered, "Wengardium Leviosa!" The rather large goblet went up and she made it go over to the Slytherin table behind them. She glanced back carefully, and made the cup swish from side to side, effectively soaking about ten people in orange juice.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
MAD GIRL
MAD GIRL

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts' Annihilation [Harry Potter RP]   Hogwarts' Annihilation [Harry Potter RP] EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 4:58 am

Drucilla was one of the ten people, gasping slightly at how cold it was. She scowled angrily and looked around quickly.
Back to top Go down
Mrs. Holopainen
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Mrs. Holopainen

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts' Annihilation [Harry Potter RP]   Hogwarts' Annihilation [Harry Potter RP] EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 5:10 am

Hope had already turned and was glaring over toward Ashley. "Pretending to be a Weasley? Remember what happened to the last few! Got killed off pretty easy!"

Ashley shrugged, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
MAD GIRL
MAD GIRL

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts' Annihilation [Harry Potter RP]   Hogwarts' Annihilation [Harry Potter RP] EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 5:37 am

Drucilla sighed and wrung out her hair. "Someone needs to teach those Gryffindors."
Back to top Go down
Mrs. Holopainen
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Mrs. Holopainen

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts' Annihilation [Harry Potter RP]   Hogwarts' Annihilation [Harry Potter RP] EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 5:41 am

"Agreed." Hope sighed, turning back to them.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
MAD GIRL
MAD GIRL

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts' Annihilation [Harry Potter RP]   Hogwarts' Annihilation [Harry Potter RP] EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 6:00 am

"Maybe we can get her back somehow." Drucilla said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Mrs. Holopainen
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Mrs. Holopainen

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts' Annihilation [Harry Potter RP]   Hogwarts' Annihilation [Harry Potter RP] EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 6:01 am

"Doubtful. The castle belongs to the Gryffindors." Hope sighed.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
MAD GIRL
MAD GIRL

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts' Annihilation [Harry Potter RP]   Hogwarts' Annihilation [Harry Potter RP] EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 6:30 am

"So, that can change."
Back to top Go down
Mrs. Holopainen
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Mrs. Holopainen

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts' Annihilation [Harry Potter RP]   Hogwarts' Annihilation [Harry Potter RP] EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 6:31 am

"With time, but not now." Hope agreed.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
MAD GIRL
MAD GIRL

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts' Annihilation [Harry Potter RP]   Hogwarts' Annihilation [Harry Potter RP] EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 4:04 pm

Drucilla sighed and picked at her food. "It's probably going to be a boring day in classes."
Back to top Go down
Mrs. Holopainen
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Mrs. Holopainen

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts' Annihilation [Harry Potter RP]   Hogwarts' Annihilation [Harry Potter RP] EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 4:07 pm

Hope smirked. "Unless we're with Gryffindors."
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
MAD GIRL
MAD GIRL

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts' Annihilation [Harry Potter RP]   Hogwarts' Annihilation [Harry Potter RP] EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 4:23 pm

Drucilla rolled her eyes and stood up. "I'm going to try to get this orange smell out before classes. I'll see you there." She said before leaving quickly.
Back to top Go down
Mrs. Holopainen
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Mrs. Holopainen

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts' Annihilation [Harry Potter RP]   Hogwarts' Annihilation [Harry Potter RP] EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 4:33 pm

Hope nodded a bit and watched as she went. She glanced at the wall and saw not one, but two shadows pass. She straightened up, instantly recognizing it, and moved to follow them.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
MAD GIRL
MAD GIRL

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts' Annihilation [Harry Potter RP]   Hogwarts' Annihilation [Harry Potter RP] EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 4:51 pm

Drucilla didn't notice either of the shadows and kept walking, eventually reaching the Slytherin common room. She went up to the girls' dormitories and grabbed a change of robes and a towel before heading to the girls' bathroom.
Back to top Go down
Mrs. Holopainen
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Mrs. Holopainen

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts' Annihilation [Harry Potter RP]   Hogwarts' Annihilation [Harry Potter RP] EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 5:18 pm

Hope continued to follow her, scowling as the shadow sped up. She jumped out from behind the wall leading to the bathroom and froze as she saw the owner of the shadow creep inside. Hope began to run toward the next exit, expecting him to come out that way.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts' Annihilation [Harry Potter RP]   Hogwarts' Annihilation [Harry Potter RP] Empty

Back to top Go down

Hogwarts' Annihilation [Harry Potter RP]
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next