Retaliation Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One group stands alone against an army of demons created by dark mages to wipe out the planet. And the story begins...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Depth of Mrs. Holopainen's Unique Subconscious [Dream Journal.]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mrs. Holopainen
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Mrs. Holopainen

Depth of Mrs. Holopainen's Unique Subconscious [Dream Journal.] Empty
PostSubject: Depth of Mrs. Holopainen's Unique Subconscious [Dream Journal.]   Depth of Mrs. Holopainen's Unique Subconscious [Dream Journal.] EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 5:56 pm

So I had a dream last night I definitely wanted recorded somehow.

---July 8th, 2010---

I'm chopping this up because I don't remember much now that it's been like five/six hours.

It begins with me stepping up the stairs to my room because my mom has went up, and I slip on the stairs and look down to see a stiff bird. I recognize it as my friend's bird [Nibbles] that they stuffed and I lift it up, but all of a sudden it flies out of my hands onto the bannister—alive. It's almost like it's no big surprise to me. I keep walking up and coo at the bird and it lets me feed it, etc. Then I follow my mom into a different room and she says they're remodeling it for me. The thing is that it's like, already remodeled. So I walk out and lolDuncan from my RP Worlds Apart is waiting on me. I sat down next to him and he started stroking my hair. [Why did it have to be just a dream? :c]

Then it skipped to, like, I guess the next day. I was at school and we were all playing a dodgeball game, and I was running across the gym without really participating. There wasn't much to that until the game ended, and everyone started going to the locker room. My friend Emilie was making fun of me for not participating then she was saying she had found a poem she loved, and she began to recite it. It seemed like I had heard it somewhere before, because I recited the end of it with her. Unfortunately, this is the only part I remember:

"...Should the mind divide; may all the pieces once again become one."

Then I woke up.
Back to top Go down
Odd One Out
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Odd One Out

Location : Like an impatient breeder, I'm just waiting for this forum to do something.

PostSubject: Re: Depth of Mrs. Holopainen's Unique Subconscious [Dream Journal.]   Depth of Mrs. Holopainen's Unique Subconscious [Dream Journal.] EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 2:51 am

Interesting. I can't wait to see more dreams. Is this an everyone dream journal because something really cool happened in one of my dreams.
Back to top Go down
Mrs. Holopainen
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Mrs. Holopainen

PostSubject: Re: Depth of Mrs. Holopainen's Unique Subconscious [Dream Journal.]   Depth of Mrs. Holopainen's Unique Subconscious [Dream Journal.] EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 3:25 am

You can make one of your own. =/
Back to top Go down
Odd One Out
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Odd One Out

Location : Like an impatient breeder, I'm just waiting for this forum to do something.

PostSubject: Re: Depth of Mrs. Holopainen's Unique Subconscious [Dream Journal.]   Depth of Mrs. Holopainen's Unique Subconscious [Dream Journal.] EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 4:02 am

Okay thats fine. I rarely remember my dreams anyway so oh well. Have some more dreams for us though okay.
Back to top Go down
Mrs. Holopainen
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Mrs. Holopainen

PostSubject: Re: Depth of Mrs. Holopainen's Unique Subconscious [Dream Journal.]   Depth of Mrs. Holopainen's Unique Subconscious [Dream Journal.] EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 6:39 pm

7-13-10

Don't remember this all that much. My parents and I went to another house in town and walked around to the back door. We entered to see a ton of puppies and knelt down starting to play with them. The owner of the home came out and spoke with us for a while, and we were talking about cinema for a bit. That's all.
Back to top Go down
Mrs. Holopainen
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Mrs. Holopainen

PostSubject: Re: Depth of Mrs. Holopainen's Unique Subconscious [Dream Journal.]   Depth of Mrs. Holopainen's Unique Subconscious [Dream Journal.] EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 1:25 pm

DOUBLE POSTIN'?!

7-14-10

I had a hilarious halfdream about, like, a spoof of Twilight. Where Bella was a blonde and everything. It went like... er... from her view.

"Liek, I'm going to move to a table. Washington's a plate and I'm living in Forks. Omg. This is going to be so laaaaame. My daddy Charlie's a baaaaad man. He can't cook. But mommy's psychotic and stepdaddy's just boring. So I'm going to a rainy place even though I hate rain *insert blonde giggle*. When I get there I'm going to make vampyre frends and get a vampyre boyfriend and we'll live happily ever after! O look, the plane's here. Off to home in our one-bathroom house~ *one blonde-filled car ride later* Kitty! There's mai kitty. [Shedidn'thaveacatbut] I'mma play wif mai kitty. Off to get makeup~"

Yeah. XD

So we skip to first day of school. I hate dreams like that. I had up to what WILL BE my second hour class and there are tunsa desks today. I sit in one and apparently get a goddamn notebook out to study. For some kind of quiz. [If this happens, fml.] Then like, the actor who plays Sayu off Death Note moved to our school I guess but she was named Naomi [HM...]. We were trying to get her to stay and she was just saying, "I'm just a senior. I do leave after this year, right?" We were talking about how rare the name Naomi seems in America and she's like, "But who in Japan ISN'T named Naomi?" And I was eventually just like, "...I dunno. XD"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Depth of Mrs. Holopainen's Unique Subconscious [Dream Journal.]   Depth of Mrs. Holopainen's Unique Subconscious [Dream Journal.] Empty

Back to top Go down

Depth of Mrs. Holopainen's Unique Subconscious [Dream Journal.]
Page 1 of 1