Retaliation Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One group stands alone against an army of demons created by dark mages to wipe out the planet. And the story begins...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Sabriel, Lirel, and Abhorsen (By Garth Nix)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Odd One Out
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Odd One Out

Location : Like an impatient breeder, I'm just waiting for this forum to do something.

Sabriel, Lirel, and Abhorsen (By Garth Nix) Empty
PostSubject: Sabriel, Lirel, and Abhorsen (By Garth Nix)   Sabriel, Lirel, and Abhorsen (By Garth Nix) EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 2:30 pm

I've only read Sabriel and that is the story of the girl who became an Abhorsen-A necromancer who instead of raising the dead, puts the undead back into the ground. It's a nice read and I am a fan of Garth Nix. If you need more information on Sabriel, you can ask me but it's better to read the book.
Back to top Go down
Romanticide
New Kid
New Kid

PostSubject: Re: Sabriel, Lirel, and Abhorsen (By Garth Nix)   Sabriel, Lirel, and Abhorsen (By Garth Nix) EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 8:51 pm

I haven't read them, but we own all of them. My little brother is really into all those books. My older brother tried reading them but does not like them.
Back to top Go down
Odd One Out
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Odd One Out

Location : Like an impatient breeder, I'm just waiting for this forum to do something.

PostSubject: Re: Sabriel, Lirel, and Abhorsen (By Garth Nix)   Sabriel, Lirel, and Abhorsen (By Garth Nix) EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 10:20 pm

Well since I like how they portray necromancy and magic, I feel very well about this book (It's the musical aspect of it that really catches me)
Back to top Go down
==K.T.==
Junior
Junior
==K.T.==

PostSubject: Re: Sabriel, Lirel, and Abhorsen (By Garth Nix)   Sabriel, Lirel, and Abhorsen (By Garth Nix) EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 12:31 am

Well, now, this is an odd coincidence. My friend just got these books (Again, apparently) yesterday. The way she talks about them, they're apparently worth a read.
Back to top Go down
http://racefan105.deviantart.com
Odd One Out
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Odd One Out

PostSubject: Re: Sabriel, Lirel, and Abhorsen (By Garth Nix)   Sabriel, Lirel, and Abhorsen (By Garth Nix) EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 3:34 pm

Well I certainly enjoyed them. I still have Lirel (No I can't spell) waiting for me to read it. I wonder when I'm going to get to it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sabriel, Lirel, and Abhorsen (By Garth Nix)   Sabriel, Lirel, and Abhorsen (By Garth Nix) Empty

Back to top Go down

Sabriel, Lirel, and Abhorsen (By Garth Nix)
Page 1 of 1