Retaliation Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One group stands alone against an army of demons created by dark mages to wipe out the planet. And the story begins...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Let's get this damn show on the road

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Wolfie
Admin
Admin
Wolfie

Let's get this damn show on the road Empty
PostSubject: Let's get this damn show on the road   Let's get this damn show on the road EmptyMon May 31, 2010 9:37 pm

First off, thanks to everyone for sticking with the forum and the story. It's been fun. (:

I updated my absences though it won't make much of a difference. Yes, I will not be home for Christmas. I will be chillin with some kids infected with AIDS - I would much rather be helping out.

As for the graphic novel, yes, there will be one. (: The story will continue, and the next chapter should be posted by... let's say June 15th. Day before summer school. 4 hours... every day... going to die. COUNT ON THE GRAPHIC NOVEL JUST DON'T COUNT ON IT SOON

I'll go update some art and everything but it's nice to see we're getting more active here. Let's see if we can't get the RP up and running soon, hmm?

On a side note,

I MET TONY KAKKO

Let's get this damn show on the road 24125_1423442595015_1501237130_1049522_1292511_n
Back to top Go down
https://retaliationforum.forumotion.com
Wolfdra
MAD GIRL
MAD GIRL

PostSubject: Re: Let's get this damn show on the road   Let's get this damn show on the road EmptyMon May 31, 2010 10:38 pm

Well now that Dre's back from the oblivion of the world I say we should. And I will come down to California and beat you alive if you don't do the novel. Poor Tony looks like he's a dear caught in headlights.
Back to top Go down
Mrs. Holopainen
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Mrs. Holopainen

PostSubject: Re: Let's get this damn show on the road   Let's get this damn show on the road EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 1:13 am

Has Dre been on here though? He's been on CL, but not sure about here...

(: Let's doooo it. BRAVO COMPANY
Back to top Go down
Odd One Out
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Odd One Out

Location : Like an impatient breeder, I'm just waiting for this forum to do something.

PostSubject: Re: Let's get this damn show on the road   Let's get this damn show on the road EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 1:51 am

Wow, I've been waiting to hear those words come out of someone's mouth other than my own for months now. Lets get down to work now.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
MAD GIRL
MAD GIRL

PostSubject: Re: Let's get this damn show on the road   Let's get this damn show on the road EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 3:28 am

One of us could contact him on FB, or I even could. I don't know where Ben is, but he's active on CL again. We might have to wait until we're sure everyone's out of school for the summer. =/
Back to top Go down
Wolfie
Admin
Admin
Wolfie

PostSubject: Re: Let's get this damn show on the road   Let's get this damn show on the road EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 12:45 am

I have Ben's FB
Back to top Go down
https://retaliationforum.forumotion.com
Mrs. Holopainen
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Mrs. Holopainen

PostSubject: Re: Let's get this damn show on the road   Let's get this damn show on the road EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 1:01 am

We're getting there... XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let's get this damn show on the road   Let's get this damn show on the road Empty

Back to top Go down

Let's get this damn show on the road
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Retaliation Forum :: Ratri & Staff :: Forum News-
Jump to: