Retaliation Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One group stands alone against an army of demons created by dark mages to wipe out the planet. And the story begins...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

21 Days of Silence

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Odd One Out
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Odd One Out

Location : Like an impatient breeder, I'm just waiting for this forum to do something.

21 Days of Silence Empty
PostSubject: 21 Days of Silence   21 Days of Silence EmptyMon May 31, 2010 8:54 pm

Stories of Odd_One _Out during his absence

(All stories may have been adapted but not to the point that the story is unrecognizable to the one written in my book)

Mind in the Cell

This room is my jail. Not because I am the bad being kept away from the good but I am the good being kept away from the bad. I am locked in my room. The only wandering objects are my thoughts. They fly freely as I stay locked in a safe room. I play mind games with myself, send out letters, hoping one will be returned to me. I sit here and let my mind fly. I lay here in wait, tally up my days in confinement and wait for the final day. By that time My mind would have flown out of my room. It will leave me a shell as it flies to the ends of the earth. It will be the only part of me that will move until the final day. My bones will turn frail and my body weak but my mind will learn as it flies. When the final day has come, my mind may not want to come back. That is fine. I may be gone but my mind will explore everything before I go. So jail cell, before my mind parts from my body, be sure to let me wander from within you.

Lost

Being lost. What is it to be lost. Directional wise, it is when a parson does not know how to get to his destination from the spot he is at. Most people are not lost. Most people know how to get to a goal from where they are, but they have no goal. These people are wanderers. Most people are wanderers . They are going no where are they are going at the speed of light. Me, I know here My destination is. Sadly, I am lost. I cannot find where the path is from my location. Am I destined to be lost? Will I abandon my goal and be a Wanderer? I am not sure, I am sure though that I do not know where to go from here. There are many paths in front of me but I do not not know which one will lead me to my destination. Some people travel with a guide. I traveled with a guide too but I cannot see him or find him. He did not leave me. He is know never to leave who he guides. PErhaps I have left him. PErhaps I have gone down the wrong path and he is waiting for me. Either way I cannot see him. He can easily see me. He calls me but the sound fades and is lost. Being lost is not the best feeling in the world but most people find their way back and once I find my guid, he will guide me to my destination.

Fire

Fire. Your presence is so alluring. The Lord made you as a source of warmth, of hear. Sadly our kind is so corrupt and now a days that fire is seen as a source of fear and pain. Dispite those things, I am in loce with your creation of fire. Its unpredictable nature yet soothing warmth are object to be feared and admired. These times hare remind me that you are the truth, but a fire grows dim. A fire may sizzle with anxiety but it will die. Unlike a fire you only grow brighter, never dimming.

Is It Better?

Is it better to be silent or say the wrong the thing? Is it better to stay on the sidelines or so the wrong play? It's easy to be a bystander, not acting, just watching, but If you were given the chance to act, would you? People spend their lives on the outside. They just watch their lives go, but the true answer to my question, I feel, is that it is better to act. You may make a mistake. You may make a wrong move, but moving to the left, instead of to the right, is better than standing still. The world is one big bystander. We wait to see what the other wants to do. We copy the first and thats how conformity sets in, It is truly better to be the first to act than the last to follow. Bystander-ism and Conformity are two diseases that plague our world. We wait for someone else to act. Then copy what he does. Next time, make a move rather than sit around. Lead instead of follow. Don't sit idly by while the world turns and everyone waits. Be a leader. Be the one people want to follow. Most of the world is a bystander. You cant help that, but you can stop yourself from being a bystander. Be careful what you do when you do lead, for the whole world is watching and waiting to copy you because we follow by example, but before you stop still in your tracks. Before you conform and become the same as everyone else, ask yourself one question before you do...

...Is it better to stay silent or say the wrong thing?

This is just the sample works. The last four works are the most dazzling, I will wait a day or two before releasing them.
Back to top Go down
Wolfie
Admin
Admin
Wolfie

21 Days of Silence Empty
PostSubject: Re: 21 Days of Silence   21 Days of Silence EmptyMon May 31, 2010 9:28 pm

(: sounds good, keeping an eye on this.
Back to top Go down
https://retaliationforum.forumotion.com
Odd One Out
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Odd One Out

Location : Like an impatient breeder, I'm just waiting for this forum to do something.

21 Days of Silence Empty
PostSubject: Re: 21 Days of Silence   21 Days of Silence EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 1:18 am

And Here is the Next story.

The Man And his Cage.

I once knew a man who lived in a cage. This cage, though, it was not a normal cage. It is not too big, so he won't feel inferior to the room, but it wasn't small, so he wouldn't feel claustrophobic. The room wasn't barred but walled. Al lyou could see were whit walls. I asked him one day what his daily routine was. His only answer was "Anything I want." I observed him one day. He was given a box of markers the first minute he woke up. This gave the man much glee. He got up and from that instant he wrote poetry, drew masterpieces, Composed music, created dances, or even sat in tranquility. He did all these things in just one day; I was impressed. The guard must have saw the awe on my face and chuckled "Must be a slow day for him." he said. "But He has done so much already, how is this a slow day." I stated in shock and awe. The guard motioned me to follow him. Along the way, TV's were placed across the hall; all of them live feeds of him. We got to where we needed to be, the Archive. It was filled with cabinets and draws. This place was massive The guard chose a draw from the room at random. "Take your pick." The guard said, so I did. They were pictures of him; screen shots of what he had done before. His Music was incredible, and his poetry was outstanding. "If I may" I interjected, "May I ask him a question.The guard looked a little nervous but then nodded his head. We went back to the man. He must have been in his seventies and looked very frail. "Please." I said into a communicator that connected his world to mine. "I am only here for one day so I must ask you this question." The man tried to utter but the walls proved as a sound barrier that made me deaf to his words. He wrote it down instead "What do you wish to ask?' I had to think to what I was going to say for a moment but the question came quickly and my words flowed freely. "Why is your poetry beautiful? Why is your music wonderful? Why is your art brilliant?" The man Smiled and wrote "Have you ever wondered why the cage bird sings?" I smiled and said "Always." Then he began to write with two hands. He was ambidextrous and very talented with that skill. I only finished reading the first line when he was done and it said. "I am a caged bird. I write for you to express how I feel. I long to be released. I want to be free, but as I am stuck here I allow you to delve into my brain. To see what I see, hear what I hear, feel what I feel. It is beautiful because it is all of me, not just a part of me. I will wait here forever if I may. Even if I am free for only a minute, that minute will be cherished forever." All I could say was "Thank you" The man bowed and the guard smiled. "It's good to know what he is writing about." He said but then worry came to his face "But will that day ever come? Will he be free?" He said. I grinned and turned to the guard "His day is coming sooner than you think." I said smiling as I held the key in my hand. Only awe was on everyone's face with what happened next...
Back to top Go down
Odd One Out
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Odd One Out

21 Days of Silence Empty
PostSubject: Re: 21 Days of Silence   21 Days of Silence EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 11:36 pm

And a double Post for promotional reasons.

The Art of Loss - Dedicated to the Switzer Family

Losing anything or anyone is a very drastic time. It Can be a sad time if you know you will not see it soon. IT can be a worrysome time if you cared deeply for it. It can ve a time of rage if you did not want to lose it. It can even be a time of joy if the the loss of the thing causes something great. But a loss is a loss. No matter what other feelings you have, the one feeling you will always have is emptyness and fear. You feel empty in that you will miss it when it is gone and you fear that it may never return If you keep these emotions for the rest of you life though, you will be eaten alive by them amd your body becomes a husk of self pity, fear, shame, and sorrow. Loss can be heart breaking and no one wants to lose what they love, but loss is natural and must be done. It's how you deal with loss that matters. I am a very stolid character when it comes to loss. You may seem strong on the outside but you die on the inside when you bottle your feelings. If you don't explode you become as empty as when fear and emptiness intoxicates you during the loss. Being emotional is fine and expressing your feelings is fine. That is the best way to deal with loss. I do not like loss but I realize it is neccissary. Sadly I feel that people leave too quickly, my fault or not. I feel that everyting I come in contact with will leave soon. I wish to establish close ties to someone but whenever I get too close, they leave. I feel like I am in a world of squrrels, get too close and they will run away. Soon enough I will be left with nothing. This does not mean I should be empty or Scared all day. I must embrace what I have for they too will soon be gone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

21 Days of Silence Empty
PostSubject: Re: 21 Days of Silence   21 Days of Silence Empty

Back to top Go down

21 Days of Silence
Page 1 of 1