Retaliation Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One group stands alone against an army of demons created by dark mages to wipe out the planet. And the story begins...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Actions is just another Day. (Viewer discreption advised)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Odd One Out
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Odd One Out

Location : Like an impatient breeder, I'm just waiting for this forum to do something.

Actions is just another Day. (Viewer discreption advised) Empty
PostSubject: Action is just another Day   Actions is just another Day. (Viewer discreption advised) EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 3:46 pm

Prologue:

Hey, I'm Rodney Logans. I live in a small town of Livingston, Massachusetts, or at least it was a small town. Now it's fucked up by the Movie industry. Here let me explain; This place was once a quiet town of not a lot of action, very little things to do, and everybody liked it. Then this hot shot douche bag comes along and says he wants to make a movie here. No one cared, until we found out it was an action movie. Soon everyone wanted to see what this guy was filming and what this guy was doing to our town. Everybody loved his work. I'll even admit that I loved his work. The more that this movie was filmed, the more people like this idea of action and adventure at every turn. I thought that once the company left that everything would be back to normal. Then I was horribly wrong when the mayor of the town asked if the movie props and guns could stay as mementos of the town. Mementos my ass. This guy wanted to make his own action movie out of his town. Sick fuck right. well now I live in this world of total action, suspense, and just everything action like. There is no law enforcement because there are no laws. There is only one rule, No Tourists allowed. So come on, I got a story to tell and its going to take you on the fucking joy ride of your life. Sit tight and have fun...

Last edited by OddOneOut on Sat Apr 10, 2010 5:14 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Accidentally pressed the send button)
Back to top Go down
Lyokosecter5
New Kid
New Kid

Location : Right here, with Demose, Dyrej, Konque, and the rest of the Retaliation gang! There's no other place I'd wanna be!

PostSubject: Re: Actions is just another Day. (Viewer discreption advised)   Actions is just another Day. (Viewer discreption advised) EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 8:04 pm

Sounds fun. Smile Keep going! CTS! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Odd One Out
Necromechanical
Necromechanical
Odd One Out

Location : Like an impatient breeder, I'm just waiting for this forum to do something.

PostSubject: Re: Actions is just another Day. (Viewer discreption advised)   Actions is just another Day. (Viewer discreption advised) EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 9:06 pm

Fair Enough

Act I: A Day in the life Chapter One: Morning tide

So, still don't catch my drift. You think this is one practical joke. Here, I'll take you though my day yesterday.

I woke up yesterday and looked out my window. Wouldn't you know it; some dumbass from across town shot an RPG and it was headed right towards my window. Like usual I got out of my bed and ran out of my room as fast as I could. I could feel the explosion hit my back and it sent me hurtling towards the stair. That was the second time this month this happened to me and I wasn't ready for a third. My mom saw this and tossed my First aid kit at me "Damn rockets. It's not the explosion its the Shrapnel." My mom said

"Shit yea." I said. My mom smacked my across the face, like she did every time I cursed. Think I'd learn by now right.

"You got some tongue there boy." Mom Said. She always said boy when she was upset "Lunch is here for you if you need it. Do you have money?" she said.

"Yea I got money. Thanks thought" I said feeling for my wallet. It wasn't a fancy one but it held money so I was okay.

"Okay have fun and-"

"Try not to die" we both said at the same time.

I walked outside of my house to see one of my friends get out of theirs. Their name was Mike Lesban. I know he gets a lot of rep from his name Lesban but there is some truth to the name. Mike's real name is Michelle Kirstendoff. She was more of a guy than a girl and sometimes people confused her for a guy anyway. So what she did was change her name, her outfits, and in a few months her body parts, and now she is Mike Lesban. The whole being a girl thing didn't bug me that much. How I found out was quite interesting, but thats a story for another day. Anyway I'm not really afraid that she would hit on me, for obvious reasons, and it was good to know that there is a girl who thinks the same way I do. She walked up to me with her eye length blond hair. Blue eyes and pale skin. She wasn't bad looking, but shes a lesbo so why should I care. She walked up "Hey Ron." She said in her deep voice. She had a deep voice to begin with but this was just to seal the deal. "Mike good to see you." we said and we started to walk to school. Yea I know, school. I'm surprised it's still up too. I guess that people felt that knowledge is better than having an actiony life. "So what was the homework?" Mike asked.

I saw a car coming up from behind us. Odds are they weren't happy with us. See Mike and I were one of the few who wanted this action to end. That gave us a vary low social status just about anywhere. So as irony would have it we were the ones getting the most action. "Mike you might want to duck soon." I said as the car came up to us. "No need." She smiled showing her TMP in her backpack. You had to be armed these days, Otherwise your next day would be your last. The car rolled up to us "Hey there boring kids." The A-hole in the car said "I'm gonna fuck your shit up so hard they ain't gonna recognize your arm let alone your face." He said getting out with a crowbar. Others came out with various melee weapons. Dumbasses. Mike pulled out her TMP. I used my .45. These guys were finished faster than the African Zulus against the British. I put away my gun "We had 2 pages of homework in math and social studies was to study." I said "Damn I forgot to study." Mike said. So we kept on walking until we got to school
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Actions is just another Day. (Viewer discreption advised)   Actions is just another Day. (Viewer discreption advised) Empty

Back to top Go down

Actions is just another Day. (Viewer discreption advised)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Retaliation Forum :: Cave Paintings :: Stories-
Jump to: